What is SEO copywriting?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) copywriting is a niche kind of copywriting designed to optimize written and visual content for search engines (Google) and users (your targets).
It’s simple. If your site isn’t well known and if it isn’t optimized, nobody will visit or see it. Optimizing the written and visual content on your website is the basic on which you’ll build your web or social media strategy.
How does SEO copywriting work?
In a nutshell, we use specialized vocabulary (keywords), a precise structure and writing techniques to promote better traffic and to allow for better organic search results (organic meaning you don’t have to pay for it… not in the compostable sense!).
Why do you need it?
SEO copywriting is the art of writing to be seen and read online by the highest number of users possible.
To stand out. Dropping the term SEO may sound smart at the office party, but impressing your coworkers isn’t its main purpose! With so much information available online today, quality and strategic writing helps you cut through the clutter and stand out from the crowd.
To meet your targets’ needs. SEO also involves paying close attention to your content since Google users and readers can be critical. Beyond an engaging look & feel, they’re looking for rich, quality and engaging content that makes them want to keep reading and keep coming back time and again.
To boost your credibility. Why does champagne have such a strong reputation? Because it’s built up a premium brand image over time. With the right copywriting strategies, you can build prestige… just like everyone’s favourite bubbly.
What exactly do we optimize?
- The page title. The header that appears on Google.
- The metadescription. The description that accompanies the page title and makes users want to click on your link.
- H1, H2, H3… your titles and subtitles. Writing them with care is a must if you grab the attention of your user, who quickly scans the pages and only stays if you attract their interest.
- The copy. The words on your website need to be well written, free from errors and showcase an in-depth knowledge of any given subject.
How does it work?
- We perform an SEO analysis before redesigning your site.
- Depending on the mandate (site redesign, creating a blog, creating various digital content),we define the approach and choose the best keywords.
- We create and optimize the content.
Ready to be served optimized content of the highest quality?